Before spending a fortune on anti-aging treatments, consider trying some of these essential oils as an anti-aging home remedy. Essential oils are full of nutrients and proteins that maintain the rebound - mattress type - of collagen in the skin, so they can be used as an anti-wrinkle treatment.
Essential oils also stimulate blood flow which stimulates the regeneration of new skin cells and some essential oils, such as fennel, have hormonal-like properties that encourages skin firmness.
Natural anti-wrinkle treatment with essential oils
Below is an anti-wrinkle blend that can be a good alternative for an anti-aging treatment.
Neroli oil - 10 drops
Regenerates aging skin, hydrates dry skin, effective against acne, scars and stretch marks.
Lavender oil - 10 drops
Regenerating. This essence will help us to keep the skin in an optimal state and to regenerate any area damaged by burns, skin abnormalities, acne, eczema or premature aging.
Frankincense oil - 10 drops
Effective against wrinkles, devitalized skin, hyperchromia, astringent for oily skin.
Rosemary oil - 2 drops
Tones worn and aged skin, good antiseptic for oily or acne skin, for reducing treatments, cleansing the skin, seborrhea of the scalp, dandruff, stimulates hair growth.
Fennel oil - 10 drops
It has been proven that the plant possesses a form of estrogen, it possesses both in women and in men the property of strengthening and maintaining the elasticity of the skin and improving circulation.
Lemon oil - 3 drops
Auxiliary in the treatment of wrinkles, cellulite, astringent (oily skin) spots on the skin, muscle tonic, healing.
Carrot oil - 10 drops
Due to its high content of vitamin A, carrot oil has exceptional properties for skin cell regeneration. For skin with eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, to prevent wrinkles, sunburn, dry skin and in case of acne.
Evening primrose oil - 10 drops
Delays aging, stimulates blood circulation, eegenerating, anti-inflammatory.
Directions for anti-wrinkle blend
When you look at all these ingredients you may think that this recipe is expensive, but it is not.
1. Dilute in two tablespoons of sweet almond oil and massage on the face and neck every night.
2. Once you have all the essential oil bottles, you can create a large number of batches from a bottle in a matter of minutes, which yields much more than a single commercial cream, which is also not 100% natural.
3. You can get about 20-25 drops per 1ml of essential oil so from a regular 10ml bottle you get between 200-250 drops of oil - enough to make at least 20 batches of this anti-aging blend. You can give it a try; this is an alternative to an expensive anti-aging treatment.
1. Do not forget not to apply directly to the skin (dilute it in a conductive substance such as vegetable oil, clay, etc.)
2. Do not ingest (in case of accident take a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil and go to a medical center)
3. Keep out of reach of children
4. Always use it carefully, checking the skin reaction and possible allergies
5. Store the container in a dry, cool and dark place.
6. Quickly open and close the container, as essential oils evaporate on contact with oxygen in the air.
A guide book available online called Alive After the Fall 2 will tell us how to survive a world war. The ebook is based on the prophecies of famous prophets in the Bible. Such prophets like Jeremiah, Isaiah and many more have big contributions to this book of survival skills. Alive After the Fall 2 has the information about the present, past, and future of our world. This includes the humanity we have and what is about to face.