The tietze syndrome, named after this disease was discovered. The inflammation of the cartilage responsible for joining the sternum and the ribs called costal cartilage.
The costal cartilage is located in the center of the rib cage, therefore the discomfort caused is perceived at the chest. This syndrome is very common to be associated with costochondritis, but in this the situation occurs with the cartilage of the ribs and could be a chronic disease.
Symptoms of tietze syndrome are
· Chest pain.
· Pain when coughing
· Burning sensation when the chest area is touched.
· The size of the union between the sternum and the ribs grows, and pain when touching it.
· Swelling that gets worse when touched.
· Swelling that is worse when coughing.
What causes tietze syndrome?
The tietze syndrome does not have confirmed causes because the truth does not have a medical consensus dedicated to it, even so there are some possible causes such as:
Radio therapy in the chest usually has tietze syndrome as a side effect, this does not mean that it will occur immediately afterwards, it could take years to appear, it could even simply not appear.
In general, stress is the cause of many diseases and this is because even if we do not believe it, stress causes our body to react in some specific way.
The blood flow is not correct therefore our heart is recent, which causes the alarm system to go off frequently. If we constantly subject our organism to these functions, our body will take its toll immediately or in the long term, depending on the organism, therefore the tietze syndrome is not the only disease produced by stress.
This disease is usually related to very minor injuries such as those caused by a prolonged cough, fits of laughter, sneezing, blows to the chest. Therefore, there are many minor injuries that could be related to you. The funny thing about tietze syndrome is that they have been diagnosed worldwide in many more young people than in adults.
How is Tietze syndrome diagnosed?
There is no test that is solely for diagnosis, therefore it is necessary to be diagnosed by ruling out other diseases with which Tietzer syndrome could be confused, because the symptoms can occur in other diseases such as:
· The gout disease.
· The rheumatoid arthritis.
· Infectious arthritis.
· Spondylos Arthropathies.
Sometimes when the diagnosis is uncertain, a CT scan or bone scan is usually performed to reach a conclusion. It is important to know that Tietze syndrome can take years to evolve to become a chronic disease.
Sometimes Tietze syndrome is often confused with a myocardial attack, the reason is that the symptoms are quite similar, however after clinical studies it is completely ruled out that the patient is suffering from a heart attack, even so this syndrome could be so annoying and painful that in a very simple way it can become a disability for the patient.
What is the proper treatment for Tietze syndrome?
· Putting ice packs on the affected area may help you combat the pain and inflammation caused by Tietze syndrome.
· You can also use patches with analgesic effects to significantly decrease pain.
· Some people have used cortisone vaccines to treat pain and inflammation with bone diseases.
· Applying local heat to the area of pain will also help eliminate it.
· Because movement and physical activity increase pain, rest is recommended.
· Studies have shown that movha physiotherapy and laser therapy are very useful in reducing the pain caused by this syndrome.
· In the most difficult cases, anti-inflammatories are injected directly into the affected area and if it finally does not work, it is removed by surgery.
However, before we dive into how to remove skin tags and all of the best products to do so, let’s just take a moment to mention moles. Unlike skin tags, moles are made of cells that usually produce skin pigment. But, instead of lying flat against your skin, they bunch up. It’s important to familiarize yourself with your moles so that if one changes over time or looks or feels different, such as becoming painful, itchy or tender, you’ll notice straight away. This will allow you to consult with a doctor right away for further investigation, in case you have something more serious. Skincell pro supplement